Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 3: Shoulders and Arms

This was by far the easiest so far. Perhaps because I felt lest compelled to try and keep up with their pace. This being the first time going through this set was tricky, as I was never sure what size weight would be most effective to use. That could be why it seemed easier; I spent a lot of time messing around changing weights. Luckily, I'm recording these things, so the next time around should go smoother. Although it would be really time consuming, I'd recommend that people watch the workouts (even in "fast forward" motion) before actually doing them. It would probably make the learning curve easier. Tomorrow is yoga (I think). I'm not so sure how I feel about that. I've never really done yoga. I think it will feel great to stretch, but if I can find time to hit the gym as well, I'd like to do that in order to get some cardio in. From what I've read, the yoga workout is over 90 minutes long, so we'll see. 87 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment